The application was unable to start correctly comes up with an error code 0xc000007b which specifies that the current application you trying to access is being blocked, its access is being denied for you because of
- Compatibility of application
- Hard disk errors
- Graphics card or video card driver issues.
There can be any of the possible reason from which your application access is being denied and fixing this will only help you to access it and grant access to other applications which are also showing these kinds of irrelevant errors. Each of the stated reason has a solution of this issue, error code 0xc000007b is the common error after window update and irritates most of the user.
Usually, gamers or high graphic content users are facing these kinds of error code, but it also depends on the system compatibility so it can be anyone facing this issue. Our development team has provided all the possible reasons for which it can be caused and solution for each one of them is also provided with needed information, it won’t be possible to troubleshoot your issue form our end so we can only provide you possible outcome solution and grant guidance according to the shared information.
Solutions To Fix Error Code 0xc000007b
- Restart the system: It might be possible that some of the drivers were updated and need a restart, restarting windows are always shown whenever required but sometimes we make a lapse time and then forwarding it to future. Just to confirm and try for the least, you need to restart the windows and access the application again.
If there is an update issue and windows need a restart, then this will be the reason barring your application to open. So check for it and if this is not the reason then move to another solution.
Compatibility of application: It might be possible that the application you are accessing is not compatible with your system and needs a change in application properties to resolve this error and fix error code 0xc000007b easily.
Steps to run an application in compatibility mode:
- Right click on the application giving you this error (Code 0xc000007b).
- Navigate to its properties.
- Click on the compatibility tab.
- Choose the compatibility mode according to your system.
- Click Apply and then Ok.
So if you are facing the compatibility issue, you can fix it easily by following each step and can counter your results easily and grant access to your application. This will eventually help you to manage the compatibility mode manually on your own and make your application run easily, following these steps will guide you to manage the mode and also help you to see an available tutorial.
- Hard Disk Errors: It is generally the disk clean up a process where all the temporary internet files are needed to be removed and windows need a restart, restarting windows after disk clean up will clean all the rest of the trash and let you access the application. This might be caused If you are running a number of applications with online connectivity which left some temporary files as their impact on the system, these files need to be removed regularly as sometimes it may be barred access to some applications and gives an error code 0xc000007b.
There are certain commands to clean up the disk which is being run in the command prompt as the administrator, you need to remove only temporary files but with all the care. So redirect yourself to the temporary files folder by using %temp% entering in the run windows, this will redirect you to the temporary files folder in the windows and you can easily manage the files for sure and remove the irrelevant one. Following these steps will eventually help you to the resolve your issue and get your error code 0xc000007b fix with an ease.
- Graphics card or video card driver issues: This might be an issue that your application needs some configuration update or device driver update which will help you to access the application easily, all you have to do is to check the driver as if there is any attention required or not.
First, navigate yourself to the control panel > device manager and check if there is any attention needed and fix is asked, as there may be any pop-up or balloon stating an instant attention of yours to update it or reinstall it or make any change. There may be any of the reason that your device drivers are blocking your application to run and can be easily accessed after an update.
This might be an easy solution to the device driver updates and for the graphics card, you need to move inside the card properties and guide yourself using the tutorial or update the driver configurations using the proper connection and guidance. It is being referred by our development team to visit the graphics card website and follow the given instructions to repair it manually, this will be helpful for you if you prefer the specific information provided and follow those instructions to repair it and access your application easily.